Using Tenzo with Transight reporting
Transight is without a doubt one of the best POS options on the planet, but its power can be further enhanced through its integration with Tenzo.
- Upgrade the Transight reporting suite, allowing you to instantly deep-dive into any aspect of your business on desktop or mobile. Forget about Excel sheets and see much more information than you can see in any Transight reporting package.
- See all your data in one place. Automatically combine your Transight data with data from your other software platforms, including your labour scheduler, reviews platforms, and more. Also, see data from multiple sites together.
- Tenzo will predict your future sales by analysing your Transight data with artificial intelligence, telling you how much food, and how many staff members you will need on any given day up to 14 days in the future.
All your data in one place
Restaurant management teams spend too much time on tedious report pulling, excel-sheet wrangling, graph fiddling, and file attaching.
Tenzo connects Transight with all of your other systems to save you time and stress while dramatically improving communication in your business. We automatically pull Transight’s labour, inventory, social media, and reviews data and serve it up in a beautiful analytics suite.
AI forecasting: perfect staff schedules, inventory ordering, and prepping
Tenzo’s world-beating forecasting engine uses machine-learning to create forecasts that are 30-50% more accurate than a typical 4-week average. Our engine looks at your past sales, weather, seasons, holidays, local events, and more, and works out how each of these factors affects each restaurant.
Reliable forecasts allow you to get ordering and prepping spot-on – saving you money and preventing food waste.
Our hyper-detailed sales forecasts predict your sales at an hourly level – allowing you to create optimised staff schedules every day. The bottom line: under and overstaffing can be easily reduced, saving you money and time, and improving your customers’ experience.
Transformative business insights
Tenzo gives you more detailed reporting, allowing you to understand what’s happening in your business far more easily…
- Increase your revenue by benchmarking everything, preventing disastrous understaffing, and being instantly notified of any bad reviews.
- Make the most of your workforce by identifying staffing inefficiencies, accurately forecasting labour requirements, and comparing staff performance.
- Save money and the planet by identifying sources of waste, using artificial intelligence to forecast demand, and easily comparing vendors.
These are just a few examples of the powerful insights that Tenzo unlocks by connecting all of your systems.
Unlock powerful metrics
Tenzo brings your all data into a cutting edge analytics platform that allows you to access insights at the speed-of-thought.
Our beautiful, intuitive tables and graphs are accessible on desktop, but also in our mobile app – meaning you can now access valuable insights wherever you are.
Customised for you
Tenzo is deeply customisable, giving you the exact information you need, in the exact format you want. Each user gets a level of access suitable to their role, and every view is shareable via its unique URL or exportable into excel (if you prefer) – making your team’s communication totally seamless.
Who are Transight?
Established in 1978 as DTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, the company gained recognition as a pioneer provider in Point-of–Sale systems in Malaysia. It was listed on the ACE Market in 2004 and changed its name to Datascan Berhad, as a public company.
We offer business management solutions, information technology security solutions, consulting services and contact centre outsourcing services for businesses across various industries, including retail, hospitality, automotive, telecommunications, financial and public services.
For current Tenzo customers
Tenzo users benefit from using Transight – one of the most modern systems in the world. Transight is an excellent choice that works seamlessly with Tenzo. Transight sends us data at regular intervals meaning that your Tenzo reports are always up to date, showing the latest data from your tills. Contact your Tenzo account manager for more information.
Tenzo lets you connect to…
- When I Work
- Cooking The Books
- Google Places