Tenzo’s commitments under GDPR
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) protects the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data for people in the European Union.
Tenzo services comply with the GDPR as of May 25, 2018.
Protecting our customers’ information and their users’ data is our number one priority at Tenzo. As a data controller and processor, we are ensuring our compliance with the GDPR.
We have also reviewed our products and practices, so we can help our customers fulfil their own requirements under the GDPR.
Tenzo GDPR commitments
- Cyber Essentials Security certification obtained & continuously renewed.
- Assessment of the areas of our product and business impacted by GDPR completed & remedial actions taken.
- Data Protection Officer appointed.
- Strategy and approach to address the areas of our product impacted by GDPR developed and implemented.
- Platform and architecture where required have been adapted.
- Internal processes and procedures reviewed to be GDPR compliant.
- All changes under the GDPR have been thoroughly tested.
- Data Processing Agreement updated.
- Compliance communicated.
Data portability solutions and data management tools
In accordance with the GDPR legislation, we’ve built the following compliance related tools:
Personal Data Export
Under the GDPR legislation, customers and users of Tenzo can request an export of all personally identifiable information associated with their account.
To request a data export, please contact [email protected]
Frequently asked questions
1.Is Tenzo compliant with the GDPR?
Based on our self-assessment and that of our Data Protection Officer we are fully compliant as of May 25th 2018.
2. Does Tenzo have a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) we can sign?
You can download our DPA here. Download the DPA, fill in the required details, sign it, and send the copy back to us at [email protected]
3. Do you market other services to the contacts we add to the system?
4. Where does Tenzo store its data?
Our infrastructure is powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) who take security and compliance very seriously. Our services are hosted in the Ireland region on Amazon Web Services, and we process some data within UK South region on Microsoft Azure.
5. If we were to ask you to remove all personally identifiable information we have provided you on a customer or team member would you be able to do that in a timely fashion?
Yes – please email [email protected]
6. Does Tenzo have any certification for data protection?
We’ve successfully completed the Cyber Essentials certification to identify the fundamental technical security controls needed to defend against internet-borne threats.
As an organisation, we’re committed to making sure our users and customers feel safe and secure using our platform.
This page is continually being revised to reflect GDPR-related information and progress that we’re making towards becoming compliant.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing us on [email protected]